- Any information that you provide to us when accessing this Site is collected and stored by us. The Platform will only collect personal information which is necessary for our business functions and activities, or to comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
- The Platform collects, uses and discloses your personal information for a range of purposes. These purposes depend largely upon your relationship with us. The information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- to be able to offer safe and simple use of the Site;
- to avoid Comments and/or Ratings being posted on the Site which are untrue, inaccurate or misleading;
- to be able to communicate, by means of electronic mail or otherwise, with you in connection with the Site;
- to ensure that you can access members only areas (where relevant);
- to fix system errors and for support services;
- to customize the information you receive from our Site;
- for our research, so that we can improve our products and services and tailor them to better suit your needs;
- to track how the Site is used and to identify popular areas, internet trend and demographics.
- For quality control and training purposes, we may monitor or record your communication with our support team.
- We may use the contact information you provide to contact you via email, fax, post or telephone regarding your registration, or any other matter that we consider relevant to your use of our Service.
- We may use any information we collect about you, including any information we may have obtained from your use of the Service, to resolve disputes, provide customer support, troubleshoot problems and enforce our Terms and Conditions and policies.
- You may contact us to request access to any information that we hold about you and you may also ask us to correct that information if you consider it to be inaccurate.
- We may disclose your personal data if we are compelled to do so by law, or in response to a valid, legally compliant request by a law enforcement or governmental authority. We may also disclose aggregated demographic and profile data (in which neither you nor any other individual is identified) to our commercial and marketing partners.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- If you register or sign in with Facebook or through other web based social networks, we may collect your name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, location, list of friends, and any other information you’ve shared with everyone.
- Unsubscribe information: If at any time you wish to have your information removed from our active databases, or unsubscribe from our email posts only, please contact us. Customer Support Email: info@ServiceClic.com
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States. All disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be finally settled by the Dubai courts. The parties have required that these Terms and Conditions and all related documents be drawn up in English language. Service Clic will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of United States.
- The provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed severable, and if any provision is determined to be illegal or invalid under applicable law, such provision may be changed to the extent reasonably necessary to make the provision, as so changed, legal, valid and binding.
- The Website’s delay or failure to exercise a right or act on a breach of these Terms and Conditions does not waive our right to do so in the future.
- You may not assign any part of these Terms and Conditions without the Platform’s express written permission. We may legally assign any of our rights and obligations under this agreement at any time by giving you notice on the Site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Website, its shareholders, officers, directors, employees, and agents from any claims, actions, demands, damages, losses or attorney fees alleging or resulting from your use or misuse of the Platform or any Content or any Ratings, your breach of these Terms and Conditions, your violation of any third party’s proprietary rights, or any disputes between you and one or more users connected to or arising from the Platform in any way.